This week I am posting on Saturday as it has been quite a busy one 🙂 For a while wanted to try to bake some type of beans crackers and yesterday I experimented with beans and Parmigiano cheese. The result is quick and tasty breadsticks perfect for snacking or something to grab on to go.
Servings: 35-40min Time to prepare: 20 min Time to cook: 20-25 min
- 3 cans (720gr) white beans
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 120 gr grated parmigiano cheese
- 1 tsp. yogurt or sour cream
- dry or fresh rosemary
- sesame seeds
- parmesan cheese
- Drain the beans from the cans. You can boil beans if you want but this will add more time to the preparation
- Blend the beans first, it needs to be quite strong blender as after drained they are quite dry and is a bit of challenge to receive a smooth mixture. You can use Potatoes Masher it worse perfectly well 🙂
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with hand until everything is well mixed.
- You will receive a smooth and a little crumble sought.
- Spread on a flat service and make a thin layer.
- Cut stripes of the drought
- Place it over a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- You can add sesame, other type seeds or sprinkle some parmesan cheese but a few minutes before they are ready
- Bake for 20- 25 min at 160 degrees. You will notice they are starting to separate themselves from the baking paper..
- Leave for a few minutes to cool down as they will harden more.
- Serve with pesto or just enjoy it as it is 🙂