Happy Friday Everyone 🙂
Today will share a food experiment I cooked for dinner the other day. I love beetroot and just bought some fresh a few days ago, preparing to cook pesto or borsch, and of course, ended up with something different.
- 1 medium fresh beetroot
- 3-4 slices of bread
- 5-7 leaves spinach
- 50 gr. goat cheese
- 2-3 walnuts
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Peel the beetroot and cut it into round slices.
- In a preheated pan, with the oil, place the beetroot and bake for a few minutes from each side.
- Arrange the spinach leaves over the bread.
- Place the beetroot over the spinach.
- Cut goat’s cheese and place it over the beetroot.
- Add one or two halves of walnuts.
- Serve and enjoy.
More photos 🙂
The bread is one of my previous recipe and you can find it here 🙂