Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday 🙂
Today is a bit of a gloomy day here in Dublin, and in a way, a good day for soup. I tried a few variations with salmon and liked the one with kale and creme. It reminds me a little of the chowder soup but lighter version.
Servings: 4-5 Time to prepare 10 min Time to cook: 25 min
- 250 gr salmon
- 1 onion
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- 2 medium carrot
- 50-80gr kale (handful)
- 150 light cream
- 50 ml olive oil
- 700 ml water
- 3- 4 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Chop the garlic and onion.
- Cut carrots into circles.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- In a preheated pan with olive oil saute the garlic and onion
- Add the carrots and keep for 2 -4 min.
- Add the salmon and mix well.
- Keep for a few minutes until you see the salmon color changing.
- Add the water and leave to simmer for 15- 20 minutes.
- Add the creme and spices and mix well.
- Add the bay leave and put it back on slow heating for another 5 minutes.
- Take aside.
- Serve with brown bread and enjoy 🙂