This week I bought pumpkin with the idea to prepare some muffins, but after boiling the pumpkin decided to try a few types of salads with pumpkin. As well I saw there were some fresh sprouts at the market and decided to add them as well to a few meals. I tried three types of salads and I like each one, I don’t know the combination of sweet and tasty pumpkin with tangy feta cheese is so tasty 🙂
Servings: 2; Time to prepare: 15 min; Time to cook the pumpkin: 15min
- 1 butternut squash or 250 gr boiled
- 200 gr feta cheese
- 2 tsp. mixed sprouts or you can find them at the market
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Clean and cut the butternut squash into pieces and boil for 15 min.
- Leave to cool down for 5- 10 min
- Chop the feta cheese into cubes
- In a medium bowl, place 250 butternut squash, cheese, and sprouts and mix gently.
- Grate the ginger and add it to the mixture with the rest of the spices.
- Mix gently to avoid pumpkin going into pure.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂