Hope you had a lovely week and weekend 🙂
This week I decided to prepare some warm and tasty soup with just a few ingredients. For my first attempt, my carrots were spoiled, so I did just with onion and mushrooms, which was still tasty, but I wanted to prepare to add carrots. Later in the week, I made a more proper soup with three main ingredients- mushrooms, carrots, and onion.
Servings: 4 Time to prepare 7-10 min Time to cook: 15 min
- 300 gr mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 tbsp. coconut creme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 800 ml water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Chop mushrooms, onion, and carrots into medium pieces.
- In a preheated pan with olive oil place the onion and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the carrots, mix well and keep for a few minutes until the carrots soften, while constantly mixing.
- Add mushrooms and mix well.
- Keep until mushrooms start changing color
- Add water and leave until it starts boiling.
- Take it aside from the oven.
- Use a hand pastor or blender to mix until creme consistency.
- Add salt and black pepper and coconut creme and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.