Servings: 2 Time to cook: 20min ( pumpkin) Time to prepare: 15min.
Hello and hope you had a lovely weekend 🙂
Last week I wanted to prepare some muffins to have as a snack or breakfast, and as is pumping season perfect to try something new. Unfortunately, while preparing them, I had an issue with the oven, and not sure if due to this or something with the recipe didn’t receive the muffins I wanted.
While cooking the pumpkin pure, I was thinking that maybe it will be a good idea to try a salad with pumpkin pieces, so today will write about this recipe instead 🙂
- 70 -100 gr Spinach
- 120 gr Butternut squash
- 100 gr Feta cheese
- 50 gr. Walnuts
- 3 mushrooms
- pinch of pink salt or regular
- 1 tsp.flax seeds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2tsp. lemon juice
- Boil the butternut squash for about 15- 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and cut into cubes.
- Clean the spinach from the holders. ( sometimes I do, sometimes I skip)
- Cut or tear the spinach into small pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- Chop/cut the feta, walnuts, and mushrooms.
- Add the cut/chopped ingredients to the bowl with spinach.
- Mix well.
- Add the olive oil and the spices and mix gently again.
- Serve with a slice of bread and enjoy 🙂