Hello Everyone 🙂
Yesterday I decided to cook something warm with potatoes. I usually don’t like so much stews, but don’t know why crossed my mind for this one 🙂 Well usually it is prepared with just potatoes and onions or my mum cooked a meal like this, but like usual, I added some additional ingredients.
Servings: 4-5 Time to prepare 15 min Time to Cook 15-20 min
- 500-600 gr potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 mushrooms
- 2 small carrots
- handful spinach
- 600 ml water
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. oats flour or normal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- Cut all veggies -onion and garlic into fine pieces, and the rest is into larger cubes.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil for 2 -3 minutes and add the garlic and onion.
- After the onion changes its colour, add the carrots and potatoes and keep mixing to prevent sticking to the bottom. ( for about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the mushrooms.
- Add the water and put a lead for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are boiled very well.
- Add the spinach and leave for 3-4 minutes until the spinach is ready.
- In a small bowl mix oats flour or regular with water until you receive a homogeneous consistency like a mush.
- Add some of the stew sauce to the flour mixture( this way it wouldn’t turn into small pieces when you add it to the stew).
- Add the flour mixture to the stew when constantly mixing, and leave for about 5 minutes at a low temperature.
- Add all of the spices.
- Serve and enjoy.