Hello Everyone 🙂
A while ago, I tried to prepare a dip with coconut cream for crackers, and since then I made a few modifications. The combination of tangy feta cheese, coconut, and greens is different to the taste buds 🙂
Quick and easy recipe for a Friday night or for a summer party.
Time to prepare: 5 min
- 200 gr. feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 50 gr. coriander/cilantro
- In a blender place all ingredients and mix for abt 3 – 5 min.
- If you need add an extra spoon of milk
- You can use plant milk instead of the regular or the liquid part of the coconut milk.
- Keep in refrigerator in a tight covered jar for about 5 days
- Enjoy with crackers or sandwiches