Hello Everyone 🙂
I hope you had a great week and you are enjoying the weekend. For a few days, I wanted to prepare something sweet but didn’t want to spend too much a time either cooking or cleaning after that 😉 I recently tried to prepare vegetarian ice cream with coconut creme but was unsuccessful, so I decided to try a mousse instead. I love this recipe quick, tasty with just a few ingredients- perfect to make on the fly.
Servings: 1 Time to prepare: 15 min
- 200 gr coconut creme
- 1 tsp. cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. stevia
- 2-3 drops of vanilla or mint essence
- coconut chips
- Use just the cream part of the coconut can and leave the liquid for a smoothie 🙂
- Place the coconut creme in a blender or a cup for a hand blender and mix well until you receive a mixture like whipped cream
- Add the cocoa and stevia and mix well( if you want you can add the vanilla here)
- Serve and garnish with coconut pieces.
- Leave it in the fridge for 10 min.
Tip: Leave the can of coconut cream in the fridge for 30 m to 1 hour before cooking; this will help separate the creme from the liquid.