Today, I was planning to post something else, but the other day, I cooked zucchini with parmesan cheese and it was very tasty. I love this kind of meals happening accidentally 🙂 – easy, quick and tasty. You can use it for side dish or a main meal and is perfect for the summer months.
Portions: 2 Time to prepare: 5 min Time to cook: 7-10 min
- 500 gr. (2 small) zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 50 gr. parmesan cheese
- fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- flax seeds
- Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Cut the zucchini into medium cubes.
- In a preheated pan saute the garlic.
- After about 2-3 min add the zucchini and mix well.
- Mix from time to time so it doesn’t stick on the pan bottom and for a well-cooked zucchini.
- It will take you approximately 5- 7 min on medium heat.
- Take on a side and add the parmesan cheese, fresh dill, and mix well- it will melt from the heat 🙂
- Serve as a side or like a main meal-garnished with yogurt.