This morning decided to try something different for breakfast 🙂
Usually, I use quinoa for savory meals, but this time decided to experiment with how it will taste sweet and for breakfast. It is very quick, and you can use seasonal fruits to garnish. I can say is kind of similar to the regular oatmeal breakfast, but with a slight twist of the quinoa taste.
Servinges: 2 Total time 15- 20 min
- 100 gr quinoa
- 300 ml water
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tsb. honey
- rasberries or other seasonal fruits
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- chopped almonds
- In a small pan combine the water and the quinoa and boil over medium heat for about 10- 15 min.
- A couple of minutes before taking of the stove add the coconut milk and stirl well.
- Add the honey, cinamon and mix well.
- Serve into two small bowls.
- Garnish with rasberries and almonds.
Note: as I have frozen raspberries, decided to add them on the top and not mix while cooking, but if you wish you can add everything with the coconut cream.
Easy, Quick and Tasty 🙂