Last week, speaking about cooking with my flatmate cauliflower came to the conversation, and I decided to buy and experiment with it. Wondering what to cook, I remembered, that one of my flatmates in university, cooked very often breaded broccoli with creme cheese, so I decided to try to recreate the meal but with cauliflower 🙂
Servings: 15-17 (depending of the cauliflowers florets)
Time to cook: 15 min.
- 300 gr. Cauliflower
- 100 gr. oats
- 1 egg
- 50-70 gr creme cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven.
- Clean and cut the cauliflower into small florets or the size you want.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg.
- In a second small bow place the oats, salt, and black pepper and mix well.
- Take one floret and cover with creme cheese, on the sides.
- Toss it in the bowl with the egg until is covered well.
- Bread the floret in the bowl with oats to cover from all sides.
- Leave it over a baking paper in a baking tray.
- After that repeat for the rest of the cauliflower florets.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 15 min.
- Leave to cool.
- Serve and enjoy either as a side or a snack.