Happy Friday Everyone 🙂
I hope Everyone had a lovely first week of the new year.
Today, I will share a quick and easy recipe I usually cook in the evening when I want something sweet but is too late to prepare or go to the store 🙂 It is again one of those recipes I look at what I have in the pantry and think if my experiment will have a tasty result ( most of the time has 😉 )
Servings: 2 Time : 5-7 min
- 400 gr yogurt
- 2 tbsp. cocao powder
- 1 tbsp honey/ maple syrop
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- vanila (instead of lemon juice)
- macca powder
- 1 tsp. yogurt or sour cream
- dry or fresh rosemary
- 3- 4 frosen or fresh rasberries
- 3-4 slices of banans
- coconut flakes
- In a medium bow place the yogurt and mix well with fork.
- Add the honey or maple syrop and mix again until homogenious mixture.
- Add the cocao and mix again very weell until all of the powder had been absorbed.
- Add the lemon juice -mix well.
- Serve and garnish with rasberries or bannans or any seasonal fruit of yur choice.
TIP: you can try it with the plant alternative of yoghurt, like soya or coconut yoghurt milk.
A few more photos 🙂