Hello Everyone and hope you have a nice Sunday.
For quite a long time wanted to cook potatoes patties, and every time I buy the ingredients but end up cooking something else. So finally made them 🙂 we usually cook this with a green salad during the summer, but I made them last weekend like snacks.
Time to Prepare: 40 min ; Time to Cook 40 min
- 1 kg potatoes
- 3 small carrots
- 1 small onion ( 100 gr )
- 120-150 gr Parmigiano cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. dry basil
How to :
- Place the potatoes with the skins in a medium top and boil for 20 -30 min on medium heat.
- After that, leave it to cool down for a couple of minutes and peel them.
- Mash the potatoes with a blender, hand mixer or potato masher.
- Cut the onion and carrots into small pieces and add to the mix.
- Add the Parmigiano cheese, egg, spices and oil.
- With hands, form the patties and place them on baking paper ( I didn’t have and used foil).
- Place in the oven at 170 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Serve with salad or on a slice of bread.