Hello Everyone and Happy Halloween,
As is autumn time was experimenting with cooking with pumpkin, it appears not easy to incorporate just like this. Among the recipes I was trying is pumpkin bread and cookies. Well, they were editable but not as good as I wanted them, so I will keep trying hehe. But at least my pumpkin muffins were very successful, and here is the recipe.
- 200 gr pumpkin pure
- 2 bananas
- 80gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 220 gr oats flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. stevia or other sugar replacement
- 2 tbsp. honey or
- 2 tbsp. powder sugar
- 1 tsp. macca powder
- 1 tsp. flax seeds
For the Pumpkin Pure: ( if you are cooking it yourself)
- Cut 1/3 or half pumpkin on big cubes
- To a medium top add water to cover the cubes
- Boil for 20 -25 min
- Leave aside to cool
- To make the pure use a blender or a hand mixer .
For the pumpkin mixture:
- In a bow beat the eggs and add the pumkin pure, bananas and butter ( the last one should be with room temeprature)
- In a small cup add the baking soda and lemon to activate it and after that added to the mixture.
- Add the oats flour and the rest of the dry ingredience.
- Mix well everything.
- Oil the cupcake form before adding the muffin dough.
- Bake on 170 degree for about 30 minutes.
They are great for breakfast, afternoon snacks or a Halloween party.