Hello Everyone 🙂
For awhile wanted to try something with beetroot and potatoes and come up with this simple and quick recipe.
Servings: 4 Time to cook 40 min
- 4 medium potatoes
- 3 small cooked beetroot
- 1 small onion ( 100 gr )
- 140 gr goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp. dry basil
- 1/2 lemon
How to :
- Peel the pumpkin and cut on tiny cubes, or you can blend it for a puree.
- To a preheat saucer pan, add the olive oil and wait abt 2 minutes before adding the pumpkin.
- Fry the pumpkin for about 10 minutes and add the walnuts, cinnamon and honey and stir well.
- Lay one filo sheet on a clean work surface and spread the pumpkin mixture approximately one full spoon from one end into a line. I did from the short end, but you can do with the wider one as well.
- Roll to the other end and cut the roll into pieces as big as you wish. I cut them into four 🙂
- Another option is to spread the pumpkin mixture all over the filo sheet, but keep in mind that it will be more pumpkin in this case.( the big pieces on the photos below)
- Place on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake at 170 degrees for about 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool down and garnish with honey or powder sugar.
You can enjoy it just by itself or like side for a meal. For me, it was one of my weekly lunches. The salad can be stored for up to 3 days in a tightly closed container.