I love crackers and usually try to prepare something for the week ahead, so I don’t buy something when I go to the store. This way, I know what is inside, but when I prepare, then they finish so quickly. I wanted to try to cook something for so long, so I finally did it. I cooked them a few times, and the recipe below, I think, is the best that it happened.
- 200 gr almonds
- 50-70 gr parmesan cheese
- pinch salt
- 20 ml water
- In a big bowl, mix the almonds and parmesan and salt.
- Add the water and mix well until homogenous.
- With hands, take small pieces with the size of 1 tbsp.
- Place them on baking paper in a tray.
- In a preheated oven, bake for 15- 20 minutes at a medium temperature of 170 degrees.
Easy, Tasty, Quick.
And when they are ready photos.
This is what had left for photos hehe 🙂