Not long ago I had a birthday and wanted to prepare a cake, but as I didn’t have too much time, I wondered about something quick, easy and healthy. I love banana bread and usually, always have bananas in my fruit basket, so why not. 🙂
Servings: 10 -12 Total time to cook : 35 min.
- 3 bananas ( one for decoration)
- 1 cup of oats/ 100 gr.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. protein powder
- 1 tsp. stevia or any sugar replacement ( if you want very sweet is better to add it )
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- handful pecan nuts ( leave some for decoration)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. yoghurt
How to :
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a blender, place the eggs and the banans and blend for 2 minutes until homogenous mix. If you don’t have a blender, you can beat the eggs with a fork, mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the eggs.
- To a small cup add the yoghurt and the soda to activate it and after add it the the banana mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Bake on medium ( 170 degrees) for about 20- 25 minutes.
- Take out and leave to cool.
- Use bananas and pecans for decoration.
It doesn’t last too long 🙂 I can have it for snack, breakfast or desert.
A few more photos: