I love yoghurt, and I always have it in my fridge- I use it for a snack, for breakfast, for dessert. In my home country, we used to make a cold soup, which I didn’t realize is a soup until I moved to live abroad. The recipe below is quick, simple and tasty.
Time to Cook – 10 Min
- 200 gr yoghurt
- 200 ml water
- 1 tsp. spoon salt
- 1 tbsp. spoon oil
- 1 glove of garlic
- 2-3 spoons of crushed walnuts
- pinch of black pepper
How to prepare:
- In a big bowl, add the yoghurt and water and mix well until homogenous mixture;
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes and add them to the bowl with yoghurt; (you can grate them, but this will change the consistency)
- Add the salt, oil, dill, black pepper, chopped garlic and walnuts.
- You can add more water if you wish the soup to be more liquid.
Serve in a small bow and enjoy 🙂