Hello Everyone 🙂
For awhile I wanted to test if I can make something with hazelnuts and egg whites – I think there is something similar with walnuts, or at least in Bulgarian cuisine we have. I was imagining making something like a sweet and crispy type of biscuits but the end result was more soft and chewie, anyway they were really tasty and were gone for less than a week.
Time: 60 min / Servings: 20
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tsp. grated hazelnuts
- 2 tsp. erythritol ( or you can use regular sugar)
- vanilla extract
- paper sheet for baking
- Split the egg whites from the yolks.
- With hand mixer/ robot beat the egg whites until they are on the stage that when you turn the bow upside down they will not fall down :).
- Add the erythritol or sugar and beat for another 3 to 5 min.
- Add the hazelnuts and vanilla and beat on slow for another 2 to 3 min.
- With a spoon form round shapes on a baking paper or grazed baking tray.
- Bake for about 40 min on 150 degree in preheated oven.