A while ago, I was looking for something sweet and, of course, didn’t have anything. I saw a can of chickpeas and was thinking about what I can turn this into :). I had bananas lying in the fruit basket and peanut butter, so I come up with an idea for cookies with just three ingredients-most likely types of soft cookies..
Total Time to Cook 30 min / Servings 20
- 200 gr can of chickpeas
- 2 ripe bananas (medium or 3 small)
- 150 gr peanut butter
- vanilla or any aroma you have around
- Drain the chickpeas and take out the remaining water with a paper or hand towel, and the dough will be drier.
- Put the chickpeas, banana, and peanut butter in a blender and mix until you receive a homogenous mix. If you don’t have a blender, you can use any kind of mixer or fork.
- Spray a baking tray with oil -any type or use baking paper on the tray.
- Use a spoon to form the cookies on a baking tray. The dough is quite soft and you wouldn’t be able to use your hands.
- Bake at 150 degrees for 20 min until golden brown (maybe, 5 more min depending on your oven)
In the end, you receive soft cookies which remind a little bit of an Eclairs or maybe are just for me, anyway, they are tasty and don’t last too long. I ended making them a couple of times.