A couple of months ago, I was looking to make energy bites with peanut butter, but of course, didn’t have any. So looking into my pantry I found coconut cream and decide to experiment if I can make something that will resample energy bites. I have made this a couple of times and as usual, every time I add something new or change a little bit, so decided to write it down 🙂
- 45 gr fine oats or oats flower
- 30 gr pea powder (I use Bulk powders, but it can be any type or brand, if is flavored is better)
- 10 gr chia
- 2 tsp flaxseeds
- 5 gr macca powder
- 3 tsp stevia or other natural sweetener
- 30 gr cacao powder
- 100 gr/ 2 tbsp. coconut cream
Optional garnish: coconut flakes and vanilla
How To :
- In a food processor, place all dry Ingredience and mix well for about 2- 3 min. (You can mix everything by hand )
- Add the coconut milk and pulse a few more times until you have a homogeneous mixture. Also you can add vanilla or any other aroma if you wish.
- Take small amount of the mixture with the size of a one tsp and form bites/ball by hand.
- Additional you can roll each bite in coconut flakes’.